And on the 7th day... she rested.
I have done absolutely NOTHING substantive this morning!!! It's been great!!! I've been watching TV, and using the pc a little bit, and drinking lots of coffee so that I can wake up enough to be semi-productive the rest of the day. ;) This is the most exhausted I've been in a long time. I'm not only working with the E.P. and my Mom to get moved in to our new house, but I've been working a lot at work -- it's that time of year!!! The two together are hard but doable, as long as I get some good sleep. =)
I'm finally getting used to the house and all of its noises. I'm so used to urban living, it takes a while for me to get used to a big house like this. But I think I'm getting the hang of it. =D You know what's really sad? We've been working So Hard, and doing so much, that we haven't even taken a walk around the neighborhood yet. We never go outside except to go to and from the car -- or open and close the garage LOL! We're like recluses in our own home. Although, I have yet to see any of the neighbors either, but then, I rarely look out the front windows....
No comments:
Post a Comment