Wow. I'm utterly exhausted. Of course, I got home from Babies R Us (bRus) some time ago, but I was exhausted then. Whoa.
That was truly a mind bending experience. Sooo much to think about, so much in my head! The E.P. was wonderful, helping carry, hold and test things and offering excellent opinions. We had a huge list of items to work through.
Thank goodness they provide seating at point throughout the store, because I had to take a couple rests. Not to mention, mental health breaks. We didn't quite finish our list before we burned out -- We're going to Buy Buy Baby (bbb) tomorrow anyway, so we can get those last items there. Then we're going to delete any duplicate items off the bRus registry that we like better from bbb. One item we're already aware of: bRus has in the store a beautiful bedding set that we added to the registry. Only problem: it's not available online! But I know that it is with bbb, so we'll re-add it to that registry tomorrow.
Oof! So much to think about! So much commitment. So many decisions made on behalf of one who isn't even here yet, and can't tell us what she thinks! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment