Yes, it's yet another post to tell you that someday, I will update this blog!!!
"If I had a dollar everytime......." Yeah, yeah.
Anyway, I really have had to carefully prioritize what I can reasonably get done in a day, and sadly, keeping you updated hasn't been making it high enough on the list. The more time passes, however, the greater a priority it becomes, because I hate keeping you in the dark. (If you prefer the dark, well then, you wouldn't be reading this anyway would you!)
So a "Real" update is coming soon, soon.
News Nibblets
The E.P. filed for copyright on this first book (yay!)...I'm 38 weeks along tomorrow...body definitely uncomfy now most of the time...still working hard and resting and still not ready to go tothe hospital/bring baby home...yeah, it's taking care of all that that's keeping me off-blog! And I better get back to it!
Love you all, hope to see or hear from you soon! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment