I feel like I'm in a perpetual state of too-much-in-my-head. I've still got SO much going on, including several unresolved emotional/spiritual-type issues that I'm avoiding.
I had 4 hours at home to myself yesterday, and how did I use them? I could have done some reading, or stared at the ceiling, or listened/meditated to music. But of course, in my fashion, I worked hard the whole time doing things around the house. I rearranged some furniture and drawers, went to Home Depot, etc. etc. So I'm still "desperate" for some time to just chill, but obviously I'm not as desperate as I thought.
...But the house is still a cluttered mess, and while progress has been made, it bothers me. I don't feel that I can give myself time to rest while the place is in such shape. But I'm not even sure that's true -- perhaps it's just something I'm telling myself as I procrastinate on some needed self-work?
I dunno. All I do know is that now, while the baby is sleeping, is the best time to go to the grocery store. And that sucks, as I'd rather take a nap with her, and stare at the ceiling and listen to some music....
No comments:
Post a Comment