It's (mostly) done! Mostly mostly!!!
*Sigh!* Finally, I've finished about all I can do for now toward furnishing, unpacking and organizing the kid's room.
Laurel's room.
There's still plenty to do. There are a lot of necessary items we won't have until the baby shower or the days afterward. Plus, it still needs to be thoroughly cleaned. The curtains need to be ironed, the carpet deep cleaned, the dresser dusted and possibly oiled. I have some drawer liner yet to install but I have made a good start on it. But finally finally... it's a cohesive room, far from the blank slate and then catastrophic mess it once was. (Friends/Fam: If you'd like to see more pics of the room just shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you the link!)
Accomplishment! Joy! My baby's got digs!
Right: The room in the hours before I got the new curtains up. Look, there's baby stuff, and it's not a total mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment