Tuesday, May 11

Things I Want by Daniel Nahmod

Namely.... Everything. =) CDs, sheet music, karaoke tracks...

Despite my newness to the genre, I definitely know who Daniel Nahmod is. Love is My Decision is one of our Rev's favorite songs, and it's become one of mine too, even though I don't own a recording of it.

Besides his albums, there are two awesome thing I want on his site:
  • SACRED LOVE - Songs For The New Worship Generation Worship Package
    • Includes the CD, Karaoke tracks for when instrumentalists aren't available, Songbook, lyric sheets, and a PDF of the music in multiple keys, etc. etc. etc.
  • Sunny Stuff
    • A New Thought kids' album! I don't care if it's annoying as Raffi, I want it for my kid.


Hmmm, yes... That is all. For now. =)

1 comment:

C said...

How amazing!!! The church already has at least one of Nahmod's complete packages for worship services. ROCK!